- Protect your valuable awning from costly rips and tears while preventing noisy wind flapping.
- Made of durable nylon with UV stabilizers chemically resistant and rust proof.
- Universal fit.
- Soft non-marring grippers protect awning fabric.
- Can be used with screen room in place.
- SKU: 42061
- Secure your awnings in breezy conditions through evenly distributed tension with the CAMCO RV Awning Hold Down Strap Kit.
- Sturdy strap is wrinkle resistant with triangle rings to hold it flat and neat.
- Fits awnings up to 25′.
- Includes two steel 15″ Awning Stakes.
- Once assembled, the unit is easily stored with no danger of lost parts.
- SKU: 42514.
- Secure your awning economically.
- Perfect for use at the beach.
- The extra holding power of spiral stakes works well in all kinds of soil, and makes this unit ideal for securing in sandy soil.
- Stores compactly and fits all awning sizes.
- Made in the USA.
- SKU: 42563
- Unhooks simply for quick awning take down.
- Includes cord and (2) spiral stakes.
- SKU: A300200.
The RV Awning Clamp is designed to overcome the inherited problem of awning unfurling. By clamping the middle of the awning, you are taking away the power developed by strong microbursts of air that develop while driving down the road. This keeps the awning securely in place.
The adjustable links ensure a perfect fit on the middle of any awning and allow you to travel without worry.
Latch and unlatch your awning in seconds with a standard awning wand. Installation is easy and only takes minutes.
There are three mounting options: roof, wall, or radius mount. For 16 foot or longer awnings, 2 clamps are recommended.
They are not recommended on slide out awnings.
- Replace an old anchor or add a new anchor with this spiral anchor.
- The spiral design provides superior holding power even in loose sandy soil.
- SKU: 42572